KZMEC has been TUV ISO9001 certified since 2004 and most manufacturings have been ISO/TS 16949 certified.
Since the first step in OE supply to a washing machine plant in Chile in 2001, KZMEC has been more and more involved in OE commitment with 28% of the turnover has been contributed by OE business in 2013. We have the boast to offer to our customer a best technical-economic balance for engineering solution and cost saving.
- 1978, Hunan Mechanical & Electrical I/E Corp. (HMEC) which as a subsidiary of China Machinery & Equipment Corp. (CMEC) was originally set up in Changsha, Hunan Province, China.
- 2001, HMEC moved to Pudong Shanghai, in order to provide a better service to the international customers.
- 2003, HMEC reformed from state owned to private and changed the company name to HMEC POWER TRANSMISSION CO., LTD.
- 2004, HMEC signed the strategical Only Distributor in UK & Ireland to GODIVA Bearings (Group) Ltd.
- 2007, a new company HAN MECHANIKA LTD. (HMEC) was established to manufacture Auto Parts.
- 2009, HMEC (CHINA) CORP., LTD. was set up as the head-quarter of the HMEC subsidiaries.
- 2018, KZMEC came to be the 2nd company of HMEC for Bearing & Auto Parts product lines.